Sometimes it’s important not to rely on internet connectivity to view or share content in the Library. What happens when you’ve got a great opportunity to share an opportunity video and there is no internet? Airplane? Rural area? In our Library module you can download content to your device so there is no reason to stream.
To download content:
- Open the in-app navigation
- Select the Library module
- Select the category of the content you wish to download
- Open the content you wish to download
- Click the three dots  in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Select Download
NOTE: After the content has successfully been downloaded there will be a solid blue line at the top of the content detail page as well as at the bottom of the item box in the category list page.